Tuesday 14 December 2010

OPI Don't Melbourne the Toast review



This is OPI Don't Melbourne the Toast, and it has to be one of my favourite every day colours. In some lights, and also in the picture, it looks really orange, but in others its more of a salmon pink, and the colour changes a lot depending on the lighting, it's also slightly shimmery which i love.



The polish applies really nicely, each coat is even, but it will need 2 coats at least. It's also fairly hard wearing, for me it will begin to chip after 2-3 days, but if you treat your nails with care (unlike me, I always chip my nails getting books out my bag or chip the polish off myself without noticing) it would probably last longer. In the UK you can buys OPI polishes quite easily, although you wont find them in Boots or Superdrug. Generally, most beauty supply stores will hold a range of OPI colours and can probably order colours in for you, given you know the name. Otherwise, it's online shopping all the way, where you can get some pretty good deals, just beware of post and packaging!

if you have any questions or thoughts on this, please leave me a comment :)

Peace

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment